Sunday, October 15, 2006

In the beginning...

This is my second year playing rugby. Before rugby, I figure skated recreationally and took a couple dance classes through my high school. I never would have even considered rugby if my roommate last year hadn't picked up a flyer and brought me to the intro meeting. Even though I've been plagued by several chronic ailments, I'm hoping to play consistently this year.

We had a special vet's practice today because next week we're facing Beantown's b-side. I'm probably going to be an inside center for this game just because we're hurting for numbers. After spending all of last semester as a forward, back plays are completely foreign to me. It was great just to get out and run around though since I was sick the past week. Now off to ice and study!

No comments: