Thursday, April 05, 2007

Wish us luck!

Because playoffs are this weekend! I admit that I'm nervous. We've been looking good in practice but we're really gonna have to bring it.

Besides our own games, I'm really excited to watch the Chico/Stanford match. Chico has the momentum but I'm sure Stanford would love nothing more than to take back the number 1 spot.

In other news, I'm off crutches! Actually I've been off them for about a week. I walk with a bit of a limp but my range of motion is good and my knee is relatively pain free. I think my doctor may have a slightly unorthodox approach. I just saw my physical therapist for the first time and she about had a heart attack when she realized that I wasn't wearing a brace. I've gotta admit I'm glad my doctor is this aggressive. My leg has already atrophied some. I can't imagine what it would have looked like if I'd worn a brace for a month.

No comments: